Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boating Soon



The reality is our van and boat are down at the bottom of the driveway in snowy and cold upstate NY, waiting to go.

But, as you can see, we are ready to navigate the waters.

Depending on the weather, leaving for FL next weekend.
Posted by Picasa


Anonymous said...

How long will the aquatic portion of this show last?!

Barbara said...

Well, we plan to be home again in May.
That includes towing the boat to FL and back home from wherever we end up (probably along the ICW, in Virginia)and visits with friends and family along the way.