Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Enough about ME??

Just received a copy of this via email -- with a request to fill in about the sender and return (I did) and then send it on to others (which I didn't)...but here you have it. Anyone game, just jump in.


Where did we meet?_______________________________________

Take a stab at my middle name?______________________________

Do I speak a second language?__________________________

Am I a cat lover or dog lover?______________________

Color of my eyes?:_________________________________________

Do I have any siblings?___________________________________

What's one of my favorite things to do?_______________________

What's my favorite type of music?:

_____________________________

Am I taller than you?__________________________

Am I shy or outgoing?_______________________________________

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?____________________________

What is my birth month?____

I am a member of which political party?_____________________

Have you ever heard me sing?___________________

How many children do I have?_____________________________

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one

thing that I would bring? ______________________________________

Am I right handed or left handed?_________________________

What type of work do I do?________________________

I can't wait to see the answers!

No comments: