Friday, September 19, 2008

Here Come's the Sun and Blog Comments

Greetings to all,

So, right after the last entry (We'll Follow the Sun), we literally and figuratively were under the weather. The promised forecast of sun and warmth here inland didn't materialize again till late the next afternoon. And my cold got worse. So the combination of internal and external environments -- made for lethargy. I crawled back into bed.

The sun is now peeking out again just before noon on Friday. The campground is park -like and with trees separating the spaces. It is after Labor Day and so during the week campgrounds are much less crowded -- and also less noisy. We have take a few lazy days...staying around and reading and computing...and strolling to the nearby river park and the calming inspirational CoOp extension gardens.


Some folks have mentioned via email that they are having trouble posting blog comments. We do enjoy reading your emails (to BHpurple@aol.com or nalamg@aol.com -- I don't think I have to explain whose is whose, do I?) but also enjoy the group dialogue the blog invites...so let me know if you are having problems with the blog and we'll see what we can do.

No comments: